Any male can be a semen donor, as long as he meets a series of requirements. To start the evaluation process, the candidate must:
- Be 18-30 years old
- Be at least 5' 7"
- Live in Monterrey or its metropolitan area, less than 30 miles away from the IECH Center (a one-hour drive at the most)
- Have finished high school
- Be legally entitled to work in Mexico
- Be available to visit the IECH Center during office hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday) at least once (but ideally twice) a week
- Make a commitment with IECH for at least one year (two semesters if the candidate is a student)
- Be willing to provide his family medical history (both paternal and maternal)
- Have no chronic medical problems
- Provide proof of their lack of a criminal record
If you meet these requirements, click on the following link to fill out the form so that we can get in touch with you.