Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in helping those who will only be able to achieve the dream of being mothers and forming a family through your donation.
The donor selection process is completely anonymous. Participants receive compensation for their time and the inconvenience the donation procedure and treatment may cause.
All donors must undergo toxicological, infectious, genetic, and hormonal tests, among others. It is necessary to be available from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. so that tests can be performed.
- Be 18-25 years old
- Live in Monterrey or its metropolitan area
- Be in good health
- Not have any psychological, hereditary, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Not consume drugs
- Have an active sex life
- Not have had sex with partners who may have had communicable diseases
- Be available for tests and procedures
- Complete the egg donor application
If you meet the requirements, click on the following link to fill out the form and our staff will contact you to make an appointment. They will personally explain how the donation process works, give you the appropriate egg donor application, and carry out an initial gynecological examination.